Our Full AEG Service is perfect all rifle owners. We recommend every 12 months to maintain your rifle and keep it in tip top condition for skirmishing. This service is suitable for all brands from Cyma to EMG and will make your rifle more reliable, significantly quieter and more economical.
- Hop rubber
- Airlab's Sorbothane Pad (absorbs excess energy therefore protecting your gearbox shell and corrects AOE increasing piston durability, and helping to reduce the sound produced)
- Piston (with full metal rack)
This service includes all labour required to complete task within the price. Additional upgrade parts are available on request, labour to will be charged additionally at £22.00 per hour.
- Strip rifle down and clean / degrease all gearbox parts.
- Inspect all components (we will notify you if parts are perished or need to be replaced).
- Re-shim gears
- Polish piston rails
- Correct angle of engagement
- Re-grease the gearbox
- Polish barrel, clean hop unit and replace hop rubber.
- Rebuild rifle
- Set motor height
- Test and chrono before completion.
Upon completion you will receive a tech sheet and your original parts.